WE ARE HIRING
Full-time or Part-Time licensed Chiropractic Therapy Assistant (CTA) or someone who is wanting to become a licensed CTA (50 hour course + exam + 1200 clinical hours + 6 CEUs per year) to work in a fun, energetic family wellness practice where patients love coming in for the experience and quality care they receive!
Education: High School or equivalent, licensed CTA (or interest to become a licensed CTA = 50 hour course + exam + 1200 clinical hours + 6 CEUs per year)
Experience: Experience is preferred, but is not required because training will be provided.
Hours: Monday through Friday, no weekends
Duties include: greeting patients, answering phones, scheduling in the EHR system, taking payments, checking & monitoring company email during office hours, operating computer software rapidly & efficiently, other office clerical duties, setting up patients on dry hydromassage therapy, assisting with patient examination, and assisting the Doctors.
Your qualities and characteristics:
- Energetic, positive, friendly and outgoing
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Multi-tasker, great organizational skills, detail-oriented, and quick learner
- Work well under pressure in a busy setting and able to anticipate changing workflow
- Disciplined, punctual, reliable, and dedicated
- Passion for health and wellness
- Able to learn from others and work well with others
- Strong interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a high-achieving, great team - apply today! Send your resume to Dr. Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.